Amazon Recruitment 2022 for Freshers, Experienced in India: The hiring team of the Amazon company is looking for aspirants who are talented, capable, and who are able to work in any environment. Candidates with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers, and experienced are suitable to apply for the Amazon Careers. We advise you to go through this article in order to get the eligibility and other responsibilities regarding Amazon Recruitment 2022. Do follow our page on a regular basis in order to get updates on Amazon Job Openings.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 for CMT-Automation Analyst
- Designation: CMT – Automation Analyst
- Eligibility: Any BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Location: India
- Skills: Has problem-solving skills and attention to detail and ability to organize & execute
- Understanding HTML, X-Path & Regular Expression & SQL are preferred skills
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Device Associate Openings
- Designation: Device Associate
- Eligibility: BE, B tech, MCA, IT, ECE, EEE, or Any Graduate in any field of study
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Experience: Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years
Amazon Recruitment 2022 SPS Associate Openings in Hyderabad
- Designation: SPS Associate, SPS
- Eligibility: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech, and MBA)
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Skills: Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Data Analyst Support Jobs
- Designation: Data Analyst Support
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Experience: 0-4 Years
- Location: Karnataka, India
- Skills: Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Technical skills –Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Strong Analytical skills – has the ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Customer KYC Support Openings
- Designation: Customer KYC Support
- Eligibility: Any Graduation
- Experience: Fresher or graduate with 0-2 yrs. of experience
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Skills: The applicant should have strong written and oral communication skills
Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
Amazon Recruitment 2022 MBA ACE PPI Opportunity
- Designation: MBA ACE PPI Opportunity 2022
- Eligibility: Students in the first year of the full-time MBA program
- Successful completion and graduation with an MBA degree prior to starting date at Amazon in 2024.
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Skills: Strong communication skills, managing multiple stakeholders, and partner teams
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Non-Tech Undergraduate 2023 (Invite Only)
- Designation: Business Analyst & Business Research Analyst
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Experience: 2023 Batch Only
- Location: Karnataka
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Ads Content Reviewer
- Designation: Ads Content Reviewer
- Eligibility: Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Location: Across India
- Skills: Proficient in the English language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Preferred: Requires strong computer skills, and Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Virtual Customer Service
- Designation: Virtual Customer Service
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply
- Location: Work from Home, India
- Skills: Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/ Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7,
- Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Process Associate Openings
- Designation: Process Associate (Virtual) – CMT
- Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline.
- Locations: Work From Home
- Skills: Ability to adhere to an SOP-driven process and execute high judgment actions and accuracy as per defined SOPs.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office tools (Preferred).
Amazon Recruitment 2022 for Quality Assurance Engineer: Good news for the Freshers/ Experience aspirants holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s or equivalent degree and aspiring to work with Amazon. Amazon Recruitment 2022 has been released to hire and fit suitable candidates into the Quality Assurance Engineer positions in Chennai-TN, Hyderabad-TS, Bangalore-KA, Delhi, and Pune-MH locations. Hence, to know the particulars in detail about the Amazon Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description, Amazon QAE Basic Qualifications, and Amazon QA Engineer Preferred Qualifications, you can dive into the sections below on this page. To get notified from our portal with respect to the Latest Amazon Job Openings, make sure that you follow us on a regular basis. Good luck!
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Quality Assurance Engineer
||Quality Assurance Engineer
||Bachelor’s or Master’s or equivalent degree
||Chennai-TN, Hyderabad-TS, Bangalore-KA, Delhi, Pune-MH
Amazon Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering scalable test infrastructure and products. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of computer science, and experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high-quality technology products/ services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Amazon QAE Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s or equivalent degree in engineering
- Ability to write a test plan for the feature, execute and maintain
- Knowledge of Test Case Enumeration and Test Data Generation
- Knowledge in testing on Win and Mac OS
- Knowledge of the UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired
- Good coding knowledge and problem-solving skills (for automation)
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Knowledge in Java/ Perl/ Python-based automation.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies such as regression, automation, monkey testing, etc.
Amazon QA Engineer Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile software development, use of software IDEs, use of source control management
- Proven experience defining and leading an effective quality assurance process
- The ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
- Ability to write SQL queries
Amazon Recruitment 2022 For Data Associate In Chennai: Are you looking for Amazon Job Openings 2022? then we have good news for you. So without any delay go through the complete article to know complete details related to Amazon Recruitment 2022. Amazon has released the applications to fulfill the vacancy for the role of Data Associate, Alexa Shopping In Chennai. The HR team of the Amazon company is looking for talented candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree with 0-1 year of relevant work experience and are eligible for this Amazon Careers. Applicants can apply for this Data Associate role using the direct link provided at the end of this page.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Information
||Data Associate, Alexa Shopping
||Tamil Nadu, Chennai
Amazon Job Description
We are seeking Data Associate for our annotation and data analysis operations team. This team plays a critical role in improving Alexa’s natural language understanding leading to improved CX quality metrics and positive business impact. The Data Associate must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy and will work under the direction of the Operations Manager and Sr.Data Associates. Specifically, the Data Associate will:
- Process annotation & data analysis tasks with high efficiency and quality in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver on assigned SLAs and KPIs like productivity, turnaround time, quality etc
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP.
- Contribute to team initiatives to improve overall process efficiency and quality
Amazon Careers | Basic Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 0-1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication (written & oral) skills especially in English. The Hindi Language is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent MS Office skills especially MS Excel
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Business Analytics experience.