DAMAC Properties Jobs | DAMAC Careers UAE-Egypt-Qatar-KSA 2022
Let’s explore here the latest DAMAC Properties Jobs. Here we are sharing with you the latest DAMAC Careers in Dubai, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. Apply for DAMAC jobs from the below list which we have updated on our website.
DAMAC Properties has been at the forefront of the Middle East’s luxury real estate market since 2002, delivering residential, commercial, and leisure properties across the region, including the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, the Maldives, Canada, and the United Kingdom
Damac Properties Careers 2022
Damac looking for talented candidates to fill their latest vacancies in Dubai. Making its mark at the highest end of stylish living, DAMAC Properties has cemented its place as the leading luxury developer in the region, having delivered around 32,000 homes, with a development portfolio of more than 34,000 units at various stages of progress.
Damac Properties Job Details
• Company/Organization: DAMAC Properties
• Job Location: U.A.E & Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 Years
List of DAMAC Properties Jobs – Apply Now
- Must be a Russian speaker
- Graduate degree
- Minimum One year of experience in customer handling
- Collections experience preferred
- Good communication skills in English
- Make contact with clients
- Negotiate payment schedules
- Ensure the payment plan is executed within the timeline
- Advise customers
- Maintain customer files
- Achieve targets
- Adherence to protocols, SOP, and SLAs
Office Manager ( KSA & Jordan)
We are looking for an office manager to oversee all staff and operations of the local business unit. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Ensuring employee commitment to attendance & administration of leaves.
- Ensuring implementation of internal bylaws, guidelines, and instructions are followed by employees.
- Holding access to the company`s accounts with local authorities such as Mullak, MOH, Qiwa, etc. (KSA)
- Support in OA matters.
- Supervising maintenance & safe keeping of the inventory units
- To handle issues/matters related to units/tenants and escalate to concerned departments and competent authorities if instructed by legal.
- Represent the company with authorities when instructed
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position, preferable in a real estate environment
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, Operations, etc.)
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Good English communication skills
- Organized and well planned
- Able to work with speed and efficiency throughout maintaining a positive attitude
- Flexible to travel between Riyadh and Amman is a must