Datavail Recruitment 2023: As of now, there are openings for the Trainee Database Administrator role at Datavail company. Those who wish to apply for the Datavail Off Campus 2023 Drive have to check the entire article. Moreover, freshers or 3 years of experienced candidates of B.E, B.Tech, or B.Sc qualifications are eligible to apply for the Datavail Openings 2023. You guys can find the direct link for the Datavail Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive at the bottom of this post.
Datavail Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc
|Trainee Database Administrator
|IT Jobs, Off Campus
Datavail Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Required Knowledge/ Skills:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in a specified discipline
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience OR an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Knowledge of working in a Production Environment
- Knowledge of SQL Technologies will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in working on Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- SQL Certifications would be a plus!
Ensure adherence to rules, regulations, security and compliance. The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Interpersonal skills – ability to build strong relationships with internal team members and to work across the organization to achieve results.
- Professional communication skills – Ability to work effectively with mid and senior level contacts face to face, electronically and over the phone.
- Integrity – Words and actions are always consistent, and behaviour is always in accordance with highest ethical standards.
- Customer focus – Responsive, service oriented and attuned to customer needs.
- Technical acumen – Ability to grasp technical concepts and establish credibility with technical contacts.
- Process orientation – Ability to recognize process deficiencies and implement improvements.
Datavail Recruitment 2023 – Roles & Responsibilities
- Working in 24*7 support model
- Providing support in non-production and production environments.
- Technical Service Desk
- First Call Resolution (FCR)
- To assist organisation in achieving 25% of FCR of the overall ticket volume
- To communicate with customers as per Datavail customer communication protocol.
- To work closely with the Shift Leads/ Manager ensuring tickets are assigned appropriately & responded to within SLA’s.
- Support: Provide technical support, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the PROD/ DEV environments under supervision of Tier 2/ Tier 3 DBA.
- To perform basic routine DBA activities & service requests
- To monitor customer production/ development environments using various monitoring tools.
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System