Room Boy Jobs Dubai 2022 | Farnek Career Dubai
Room Boy Jobs Dubai: If you are looking for a career in Facility Management, then you should check out Farnek Career Dubai. They have announced the latest job vacancies which include Room Attendant and Room Boy. If you are interested in pursuing a career in this field, then you should apply for these positions.
- company Name: Farnek LLC
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: Online
- Nationality; Any
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct by Company
- Post Update Date: 15-09-2022
About Farnek Service Llc
Farnek is the leading provider of sustainable and generation-driven Total Facilities Management in the United Arab Emirates. Established in the UAE in 1980, Farnek Services LLC is a Swiss-owned independent overall centers management enterprise. With a skilled workforce of over 8,000 employees, Farnek can provide professional Facilities Management offerings across numerous sectors such as; Aviation, Hospitality, Banking, Retail, Shopping Malls, Telecom, Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Government, Education, Leisure, and Entertainment.
Room Boy Jobs Dubai | Farnek Career Job Roles
Below are the job vacancies currently being released by Farnek Service LLC. This is an excellent opportunity for those of you who are looking for a job in a Facility Management Field. Candidates applying for the job must have previous experience working in an Relevant Field
Room Attendant (Room Boy)
- Collect the section key against the signature and room report from the Housekeeping office and return them at the end of the shift.
- To clean each room assigned thoroughly, making the necessary arrangement in guest rooms and replenishing linen and guest supplies.
- To inspect all facilities, furniture, and fixtures and report any damage to the Team Leader for action and follow-up.
- To do special general cleaning in guest rooms as per Housekeeping schedule and occupancy level.
- To clean exit staircases and pantries on the floor level assigned.
- To clean and store all the equipment in its proper place.
- To re-stock the trolley for the next day.
- To clean assigned areas or outlets thoroughly, make the necessary arrangement, and replenish linen and guest supplies in specific areas.
- To take particular attention to busy areas such as guest lifts inside and outside, toilets, entrance doors, lobby carpets, ashtrays, restaurants, and function rooms.
Benefits for Room Boy Jobs Dubai
There are many benefits to moving to Dubai. For starters, the cost of living is much lower than in other major cities. This means that you can save a significant amount of money on your monthly expenses. Additionally, the city has a variety of job opportunities available. Whether you’re looking for a career change or just want to take some time off and experience a new place, Dubai has plenty of opportunities for you. Lastly, Dubai is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, which means that you’ll be able to experience a variety of different cultures without ever leaving the city.
Interview Process Benefits for Room Boy Jobs Dubai
To apply for a job in Dubai, you will need to submit an online application. After you have submitted your application, the company will review it and contact you if they are interested in speaking with you more about the position. The interview process will vary depending on the position that you are applying for. However, most companies will require that you submit a resume and a cover letter. After you have been contacted about the interview, make sure to prepare for it by studying the company’s policies and culture.
How to apply to Room Boy Jobs Dubai
Candidates interested to apply for majid al Futtaim Career apply through the official website of the company. If you are shortlisted you will get a reply from the company. Below is the company website link to apply. Good luck to you…wish you get this job