Galfar Emirates Careers UAE | Galfar Emirates Walk in Interview Abu Dhabi 2022
Let’s explore here the latest Galfar Emirates Jobs. Here we are sharing with you the latest Galfar Emirates Careers in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Apply Galfar UAE Careers from the below list which we have updated on our website. The Galfar Emirates, which began as a part of GALFAR Oman (established in 1972) developed as one of the reliable premier EPC Contractors, acknowledged by a string of esteemed clients. Galfar Emirates’ history has been one of steady growth.
The performing logic of the company has been to bring together a range of activities, which through reciprocal inter-relation, would constitute a coherent and effective synergy capable of undertaking large projects involving a wide spectrum of construction disciplines.
Galfar Emirates Jobs Abu Dhabi, UAE
Galfar Engineering & Contracting Abu Dhabi looking for talented candidates to fill their latest vacancies. The Galfar Emirates has the experience and expertise to undertake Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Projects that involve Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation disciplines. Galfar Emirates has established itself as a reputed Company in the construction industry in UAE, thanks to its continuing commitment to Safety, Quality, and environmental standards.
Their workforce is guided by a team of highly experienced professionals who derive support from efficient and modern personnel management, materials procurement, project planning, data processing systems, and a fleet of versatile equipment and vehicles.
Galfar Abu Dhabi Job Details
• Company/Organization: Galfar Emirates
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
List of Galfar Engineering & Contracting Jobs in Abu Dhabi
HR Officer (For Genaralist Role)
Qualification & Work Experience
MBA (HR) with 6-8 years of experience
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in English
- Proficient in MS Office
- ERP Exposure
- Knowledge of UAE Labour Law
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and people-oriented
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Routine support for all generalist HR activities
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining all HR databases and filing systems
- Responsible for providing MIS reports
- Assist with payroll processing
- Assist in manpower planning and act as a point of contact for recruitment
- Support in maintaining effective recruitment, onboarding, and performance appraisal system
- Support in managing disciplinary issues and addressing grievance concerns
- Maintain employee personal records
- Review records for ensuring legal compliance
- Adept in all HR functions
- Reporting to HR Manager
Candidates shall have construction industry experience, preferably from oil & gas
Candidates available to join immediately are preferred.
Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview within a week. Candidates who strictly meet the above requirement are welcome to send a CV with a clear mentioning of pthe osition in the subject line.
Accountant / Accounts Officer
Qualification & Work Experience
- Must be having more than 4-6 years of strong Accounting experience in the construction/contracting industry.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in MS office is a must
- Strong communication skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Preference for those who can join immediately.
Interested candidates may please send the updated CV with a photograph with a clear mention of position applied in the subject line.
How to Apply for Galfar Emirates Jobs?
Please apply for Galfar Emirates jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Galfar Emirates careers site.