KMSCL Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) has released an employment notification of the KMSCL Recruitment 2022 on its official website http://www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates to fill up Various vacancies for the posts of Accountant and Data Entry Operator. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if they want to make a career in Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||14th September 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||24th September 2022|
Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for a Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling out the Online application on the main website for the Latest recruitment of Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered, etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|KMSCL Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. KMSCL/CMD/01/2022|
|Post Name||Accountant and Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||14th September 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||24th September 2022|
KMSCL Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification in 2022. They invite Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Data Entry Operator||No. of Vacancies: As per requirement|
KMSCL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check the official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct KMSCL Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Data Entry Operator||35 years|
KMSCL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the KMSCL Recruitment 2022 application form are requested to check their education qualifications required for various Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KMSCL Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited’s (KMSCL) job Qualification details below.
|Accountant||M.Com. with 3 years of post qualification experience and thorough knowledge in computer|
|Data Entry Operator||Degree and DCA with 2 years of post-qualification experience. Malayalam typewriting is compulsory.|
How To Apply For Latest KMSCL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KMSCL Recruitment 2022 notification from 14th September 2022. The last date to apply Online for KMSCL Recruitment 2022 until 24th September 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates. Check out the KMSCL Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in/.
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200 kB and in *.JPG format only]
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50 kB and in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
Essential Instructions for Fill KMSCL Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and shall enter the particulars completely Online.
- KMSCL shall not be responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the Online application.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill up all relevant fields of the Online application.
- An incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. KMSCL under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do not tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected.