Lenovo-owned Motorola has unveiled two new smartwatches – the Moto Watch 70 and the Moto Watch 200 – alongside the newly launched Moto Edge+ 2023, Moto G 5G 2023, and the Moto G Stylus 2023. The company’s all-new Moto Watch 70 is an easy-to-use smartwatch for beginners and has a 1.69-inch IPS LCD screen. On the other hand, Motorola’s Watch 200 is a high-end smartwatch with an AMOLED screen, built-in GPS, and much more. Let us see the features of the newly launched Moto Watch 70 and Moto Watch 200 smartwatches.
Moto Watch 70 features
- Design: The Moto Watch 70 has a sleek metal and glass body with visible bezels. It has a metal case with a fashionable design and a durable silicone band that can be changed to match different occasions.
- Display: The newly launched smartwatch features a 1.69-inch LCD display with a crystal clear screen.
- Battery: The smartwatch packs a 355mAh battery, and the company claims it can be charged from 0 per cent to 100 per cent in just 25 minutes.
- Health sesnors: The Moto Watch 70 offers exciting features such as an accelerometer, heart rate monitor, and temperature sensor.
- IP ratings: The smartwatch is IP67 rated, which means it can be submerged, but only at a depth of 1 meter and for 30 minutes.
- Watch faces: The device provides users with over 100 watch face options, enabling them to personalise their watch according to their preferences.
- Dimension and weight: The Moto Watch 70 measures 36.5 x 48.5 x 11mm and weighs 48 grams.
Moto Watch 200 features
- Design and display: The Moto Watch 200 boasts a stylish appearance, featuring a 1.78-inch AMOLED screen housed within a 45mm aluminum casing.
- Battery: The Moto Watch 200 features a 355mAh battery that can provide a battery life of up to 14 days with typical usage. According to the company, the smartwatch can be charged from 0 percent to 100 percent in 60 minutes.
- Health sensors: The Moto Watch 200 comes with features like a heart rate monitor, a SpO2 meter (blood oxygen monitoring), and an accelerometer.
- IP ratings: The Moto Watch 200 has a 5ATM rating, making it waterproof and safe to use while swimming or showering without the risk of water damage and has the ability to monitor more than 28 sports and includes an integrated GPS.
- Dimension and weight: The Moto Watch 200 measures 38 x 46.5 x 12.3mm and weighs 45 grams.
Moto Watch 70, Moto Watch 200 colors
The price and availability of both the newly launched smartwatches have not yet been announced. However, the Moto Watch 70 will be available in Phantom Black, and the Moto Watch 200 in Warm Gold and Phantom Black.