Motorola Edge 40 finally launched globally after multiple rumors and reports. This is the brand’s premium mid-range offering that succeeds the Motorola Edge 30 last year. The handset has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter, dual rear camera sensors, a sandblasted aluminum frame, curved vegan leather matte acrylic back options, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. The new Motorola Edge 50 packs the MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC paired with 256GB storage, Android 13, and a 4,600mAh battery with 68W fast charging support.
Motorola Edge 40 price, availability
The Motorola Edge 40 is priced at EURO 599.99 (approx Rs 54,200) and comes in Eclipse Black, Nebula Green and Lunar Blue colours. The phone will go on sale across Europe in the coming days and will also roll out to select markets across Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
Motorola Edge 40 specifications
- Display: The Motorola Edge 40 sports a 6.55-inch FHD+ pOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, 2400 X 1080 pixels resolution, 360Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, and 1200nits peak brightness.
- Processor: The handset is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC paired with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: The Moto phone packs 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- OS: The handset runs on Android 13 OS out of the box
- Connectivity: Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, and NFC.
- Battery: The Motorola Edge 40 packs a 4,600mAh battery with 68W fast charging support and 15W wireless charging support. There’s 5W reverse wireless charging support also.
- Cameras: The Motorola phone will have dual cameras on the back, with a 50MP f/1.4 aperture, Quad Pixel Technology, OIS, and a 13MP ultra-wide lens with a 120-degree field of view. There is a 32MP snapper on the front.
That’s new the Motorola Edge 40.