Nokia XR21 rugged phone with Snapdragon 695 chipset, IP69K rating launched globally
HMD Global has come out with a brand new rugged Nokia smartphone, called the Nokia XR21, for global markets. The newly-launched smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset and sports a 64MP main camera. One of the notable features of the smartphone is its IP69K rating, which provides protection from dust infiltration, high temperature, and high-pressure water.
The company is calling the Nokia XR21 a rugged smartphone and a perfect companion for indoor and outdoor usage. It should be noted that the smartphone was earlier expected to be released as Nokia XR30. However, it has been launched as Nokia XR21 which makes it a successor to the Nokia XR20. Let us take a look at the phone’s price, availability, and specifications.
Nokia XR21 price, availability, colors
- The smartphone is available in Germany for EUR 599 (approx Rs 54,216), and it will be available in the UK for GBP 499 (approx Rs 51,267) for the sole 6GB+128GB model.
- The all-new Nokia XR21 is currently available in Germany and some select markets. It will be available in the UK from June.
- The smartphone has been launched in two color options – Pine Green and Midnight Black.
Nokia XR21 specifications
- Display: 6.49-inch FHD+ 20:9 with 120Hz refresh rate and up to 550 nits brightness
- Rear cameras: 64MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP ultra-wide camera
- Front camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset with Adreno 619L GPU
- Storage: 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage
- Battery: 4800mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- OS: Android 12
- IP Ratings: IP68/IP69K
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1, stereo speakers, and more
The Nokia XR21 India launch has not yet been announced
The Nokia XR21 has been launched in several global markets, including Germany and the UK. The company might launch the Nokia XR21 in India, though there has been no official confirmation about the same.