Sutherland Recruitment 2023
Sutherland Recruitment 2023 Drive For Freshers: If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident that you have the skills and requirements, then join hands with Sutherland Company. Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you. In the below sections, we have provided all the information regarding the job description, roles, and qualifications of Sutherland Careers.
Sutherland Off Campus 2023 Drive in Bangalore
|· Experience: 0+ years in Fresher / Technical Support/ Customer Support
· Job Type: Full-time
· Role: Storage Technical Support Engineer
· Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
· Role Category: Storage / Hardware / NAS / SAN
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or other related fields.
· Fresher / Technical Support/ Customer Support
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Sutherland Recruitment 2023 Drive in Kochi
|· Job Role: Associate-CS Phone
· Eligibility: Any Graduate
· Experience: Freshers
· Location: Kochi – KL
Sutherland Recruitment 2023 Drive – Overview
|Software Engineer Development
|Engineering and MCA
|IT Jobs, Off Campus
Sutherland Job Description
This position will be responsible for the development and enhancement of multi-tiered applications in the healthcare domain that use C++, and Java with ReactJS.
Sutherland Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification –Engineering degree in Information systems / Computer science/ Information technology or MCA.
- Experience – 0 – 2 years relevant
Job Responsibilities at Sutherland
- Ability to understand requirements and developed detailed functional spec documents.
- Understand technical specifications for the development and enhancements of web applications which are provided by the team lead.
- Receive development and unit testing tasks assigned by the team lead, understand and agree to the development and unit testing timelines.
Prepare unit test plans for review and approval by the team lead.
- Develop, compile and test code. Submit source code and unit test results for review and approval by the team lead.
- Experience of working in an offshore delivery environment.