Vivo T2 and Vivo T2x
Vivo T2 and Vivo T2x: Vivo has released its new low-cost smartphone, the Vivo T2 and T2x, in the Indian market, which employs a new MediaTek Dimensity 5G CPU and packs a slew of other tempting features in the sub-Rs 20K price range. The gadget supports fast charging, has a primary camera with optical image stabilization, and runs Android 13 out of the box.
Specifications of the Vivo T2
- The Vivo T2 is powered by a Snapdragon 695 5G processor, with up to 128GB of expandable storage and 8GB of RAM. The Vivo T2x has a new MediaTek Dimensity 6020 processor, enabling 5G networks in India. This Vivo T2x phone has RAM variants of 4GB/6GB and 8GB.
- It has a 6.38-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz and Full HD+ resolution. Using the inbuilt storage, the memory may be increased by up to 8GB. The Vivo T2x now boasts a full HD+ display measuring 6.58 inches.
- The Vivo T2x phone is 7.8mm thick and 178 grams in weight, making it one of the lightest in the series. Nonetheless, you get a 4500mAh battery with a 44W charging speed. The Vivo T2x features a 5000mAh battery that charges at an 18W rate.
- The Vivo T2 has a 64MP primary camera with OIS and a 2MP secondary sensor on the back. On the front of the Vivo T2 phone is a 16MP camera. The main rear camera of the Vivo T2x is 50MP.
- Vivo ships with the Android13-based FuntouchOS 13 version, allowing for many customization options.
Vivo T2 Price in India
The Vivo T2 series has two models: the standard T2 and the T2x, aimed at budget-conscious customers. The Vivo T2 starting price is Rs 18,999 for the 6GB + 128GB variant and Rs 20,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variant. On 18 April, the phone will be available for purchase. The base 4GB + 128GB model costs Rs 12,999, while the 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB models cost Rs 13,999 and Rs 15,999, respectively. The Vivo T2 will be available on 21 April.