- Vivo V30 5G render shows a curved display, triple cameras, and what looks like an Aura Light.
- The handset is tipped to come with 12GB RAM, 80W fast charging, and Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC.
- Vivo V30 5G is speculated to be a rebrand of the Vivo S18 5G.
The Vivo V30 series has been a part of the rumour mill for quite some time now. The lineup will include two models: the Vivo V30 and Vivo V30 Pro 5G. The Vivo Philippines already has a dedicated microsite on the company’s website and this hints at the design through a silhouette. Now, while we wait for the launch, tipster Paras Guglani shared the key specifications of the Vivo V30 5G and the design.
Vivo V30 5G design
- Tipster Paras Guglani sharedthe render of the phone and this reveals the complete design.
- We see the curved display on the front, a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper, and ultra-narrow bezels.
- The power button and volume rocker are on the right edge.
- The USB Type-C port, speaker vents, SIM tray section, and primary microphone are at the bottom.
- There are other speaker vents on the top and a secondary microphone at the top.
- Moving to the back, you see a square module to house triple cameras and there is another module below that houses a square soft LED light, which should work as an LED flash. We also see the Vivo logo.
Vivo V30 5G specifications
- According to the tipster, the Vivo V30 5G global model would pack 12GB RAM, 12GB virtual RAM, 80W fast charging support and a 3D curved design.
- The phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC and weighs 185 grams.
- The handset could come in Grams Ocean Blue and Elegant Black colours.
- The Vivo V30 5G is believed to be a rebrand of the Vivo S18, which debuted in China recently.
- If true, the phone could sport a 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 2800×1260 pixels resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, and up to 2800 nits peak brightness.
- There could be a 50MP OmniVision OV50E primary sensor with f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash and an 8MP ultra-wide OmniVision OV08D10 sensor with f/2.2 aperture. There could be a 50MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
- The handset might feature a 5,000mAh battery with 80W fast charging.
- The Vivo V30 series is officially listed on the Vivo Philippines website.
- The microsite shows the silhouette of the phone and we get a brief idea of the front and rear design.
- Vivo V30 series is rumoured to be a rebrand of the Vivo S18 lineup.
The Vivo V30 series has been officially teased by the company. There is a dedicated microsite live on the company’s global Philippines website and this has a silhouette and we get a brief idea of the front and rear design. The microsite notes the ‘Vivo V30 series’, which suggests there will be two models like the predecessor, including the Vivo V30 and Vivo V30 Pro. The design on the microsite is similar to the one which leaked recently.
Vivo V30 series is listed on the official website
- The Vivo V30 series is now officially listedon the company’s official website.
- The listing includes the silhouettes of the two phones: the Vivo V30 and Vivo V30 Pro.
- The phone has curved edges to the sides and a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper. On the rear design, there is a square module to house the rear cameras.
- The volume rocker and power buttons are on the right edge.
- The microsite notes the Vivo V30 series will be launching soon but the exact date is yet to be revealed.
No specifications are revealed through the website at the moment but it mentions the Vivo V30 series will offer “flagship performance”. The series boasts of smart photography features that can handle both daily photos and professional clicking. The website also notes there will be ample storage space to ensure a large amount of content can be saved. The chipset is claimed offer superior performance and can handle day-to-day tasks.