ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023: If you are willing to join ACI Worldwide company? If yes, then check this post. Candidates should check the full details of the ACI Worldwide Openings 2023 from the below sections. And currently, there are openings for the Batch Support Analyst role. Thus, freshers or 1 year experienced candidates can check and apply for the latest ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023. The direct link for the ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 has been provided at the end of this post.
ACI Worldwide Off Campus 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||ACI Worldwide|
|Job Role||Batch Support Analyst|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
|Job Location||Pune, Bangalore|
|Job Type||Full Time|
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- 0-1 year relevant experience in a client service capacity
- 0-1 year relevant technology operations
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships
- Detail-oriented and possess exceptional problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly respond to pressing issues that arise
- Ability to research circumstances thoroughly and make appropriate recommendations and/ or decisions
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 – Job Summary
Supports the day-to-day batch operation tasks and deliverables within enterprise batch workflow processing of the platforms batch architecture. This position may require coverage outside of standard business hours to support 24x7x365 follow the sun batch processing.
This position will provide production operation support by performing and monitoring batch workflow execution, verifying results, and participating and supporting all production operation environments that consist of multiple servers, batch mode processing and execution of client specific production cycles. This role performs analysis of all batch processing exceptions, logs, and escalates unresolved specific issues and problems for resolution following a defined support path. This includes resolving errors and escalating items as necessary by working with functional teams to drive timely analysis and solutions to meet the application’s service level agreements (SLA).
This position monitors and supports the operations of assigned applications by analyzing production workflows, making recommendations to improve job schedule performance, providing rapid support during outages, and providing workload automation forecasts.
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- Monitor all batch flow processing and insure timely completion of file creation and transmission.
- Understand and adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while maintaining detailed knowledge of client specific batch processes and internal procedures.
- Assigned resources should be self-motivated, results driven, and understand the underlying tools and data repositories
- Troubleshoot and resolve client reported batch transmission issues/ questions.
- Provide direct client support via various points of interaction:
- Answer incoming priority 1 batch transmission failure calls.
- Monitor external/ internal ticketing system.
- Initiate/ respond to emails.
- Follow established procedures for batch processing.
- Triage and troubleshooting call involvement/ participation for critical incidents.
- Responsible for interfacing professionally with the client and internal departments to report on and resolve system and/ or client raised batch workflow issues.
- Drives problem management by identifying repetitive, delayed or bottleneck issues.
- Ensure proper Key Performance Indicators are set and maintained
- Build and maintain working relationships with all teams across ACI
- Provide analysis on problem impact and validate resolution
- Understand the impact of the recurring incident and analyze the priority to determine the root cause
- Interface with the incident management function to ensure post incident problems are quickly and readily identified and actioned, and incident root cause where it is change related is appropriately identified, reported and systemic issues actioned.
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 – Preferred Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Case management systems. (eg. Jira, Salesforce)
SQL query skills (Microsoft SQL Studio)
- Systems thinking, be able to zoom in and out across a solution to see the big picture and the role each smaller component plays
- Basic understanding of Payments Industry
- Basic understanding of end-to-end Batch Workflow Processing
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Experienced in operational excellence, Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle a large workload.
You are a solid fit for this position if you also have:
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong customer service ethos
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends