Ellucian Recruitment 2022 | ReStart Consultant Openings in Bangalore
Ellucian Recruitment 2022: Greetings to the candidates! Do you want to develop yourself further in an exciting environment? If so, do check this article. The recruiters of the company are looking for capable candidates for the role of ReStart Consultant. Join their team today and fulfill your career potential. The role of ReStart Consultant provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding and work closely with professionals. Aspirants having a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are eligible to apply for the Ellucian Recruitment 2022 and the level of experience is Entry Level. Grab this chance and get a direct link to apply for the ReStart Consultant Openings. Do follow this page on a regular basis in order to get the latest updates on Ellucian Careers.
Ellucian Recruitment 2022 | ReStart Consultant Jobs in Bangalore
|Role Name||ReStart Consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Ellucian Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide in-depth support to Ellucian clients and employees in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Document issues and solutions within Ellucian’s tracking system and follow issue progress through resolution
- Develop effective working relationships with other Ellucian staff
- Work closely with other Ellucian Action Line team members to deliver outstanding support for clients
- Work both independently as needed and as an active, contributing member of a team.
- Actively contribute and work to continually improve customer self-help through the publication of technically and functionally accurate knowledge-base articles
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality.
- Oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and functionally.
Ellucian Job Requirements
- Ability to debug Oracle SQL or PL/ SQL
- Experience working with Windows and Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
- Ability to write simple programs and scripts for use in debugging issues
- Strong customer service orientation and experience with excellent communication skills,
- both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on commitments made to clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Ellucian Recruitment Eligibility
- Women with a minimum 2 Years career break
- Basic knowledge of IT and any coding skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Applicants are to undergo assessment criteria – Which will be communicated upon shortlisting of your profile.