BCG Recruitment 2023
BCG Recruitment 2023
BCG Recruitment 2023: BCG is offering an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates with their BCG Recruitment 2023. This BCG Off Campus Recruitment 2023 is aimed at hiring talented individuals who are enthusiastic and possess strong analytical skills. The selected candidates will have the chance to work with BCG, as Research Associates in New Delhi, and Bangalore locations.
BCG Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Research Associate – Public Sector|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
|Job Location||Bangalore, New Delhi|
BCG Jobs For Freshers 2023 – Qualifications & Experience
- 0-1 year relevant working experience, with some proficiency in Public sector sub-topics such as education, employment, economic development, welfare, and public health.
- Sound understanding of sector and databases such as Oxford Economics, EIU, Euromonitor, and Government resources is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong preference for analytic programs (e.g. economics, engineering, sciences)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English
BCG Recruitment 2023 – What You’ll Do
As a Research Associate within BCG’s Data & Researcher Services team, you would provide secondary research in support of proposals, client cases, and business or IP development initiatives, with specialization in Public Sector sub-topics such as macroeconomics, economic development, education, employment, welfare, and public health. You will be responsible for delivering on a variety of requests throughout the day.
The environment is fast-paced and may need you to connect with the customers from the consulting and knowledge teams to refine/ understand the scope, devise an appropriate approach; package and deliver to the satisfaction of the customer. There is an opportunity for you to grow and learn in an apprenticeship culture where you can quickly build and expand your research knowledge base to the next level.
Public sector organizations are under pressure to deliver more for their citizens, from seamless digital services to policies and programs that address complex problems, societal challenges, and crises. As a part of the Public Sector team in BCG, we help the clients improve how they operate so that they can meet, and surpass, these expectations and their goals.
BCG Recruitment 2023 – You’re Good At
Developing topic knowledge and industry expertise
- You will manage various research requests with a high-level accuracy and organization, primarily on key public sector topics such as education, economic development, public health, etc you have a strong interest in
- You will be required to understand request objectives focused on Public sector sub-topics such as education, employment, economic development, welfare, and public health and proactively suggest the most appropriate and efficient research approach to senior DRS team members and customers, as appropriate
- You will evaluate our source quality and data accuracy, and proactively help to identify and raise research-related issues
Customer and team orientation
- You will engage in thought partnership with consulting teams and knowledge teams to understand, scope, and deliver accurate, timely, and relevant data and information
- You will be coaching Research Associates and outsourcing partners, as well as delivering data quality analysis with them
Utilization and development of tools and technology
- Along with collecting, summarizing, and synthesizing relevant data and information into appropriate, concise, timely, and highly effective output, you are proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- With guidance, you will develop tools, resources, and training within Public Sector topics, you will be contributing to knowledge capture and documentation
- Using your strong analytical thinking, you will provide advanced synthesis, and develop deep expertise in specialized research tools, databases, and sources
Working flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- In addition to being intellectually curious and being able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment, you can identify practical, timely, and innovative research approaches
BCG Recruitment 2023 Apply Link | You’ll Work With
Our knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.