Akasa Air Off Campus 2023
Akasa Air Off Campus 2023
Akasa Air Off Campus 2023: Applications for the Akasa Air Job Openings 2023 are live now. The Akasa Air company team has started hiring aspirants for the Customer Service Officers/ Executives/ Sr Executives/ Supervisors position. Moreover, selected candidates will be posted at Airports all over India. Those who have much interest to work with the company should read the following details. Freshers with up to 4 years of experienced candidates can apply for the Akasa Air Off Campus Drive. Moreover, we have also provided the direct link for the Akasa Air Recruitment Drive 2023 to the end which helps you to apply for the Akasa Air Careers 2023 very easily.
Akasa Air Off Campus 2023 Overview
|Company Name||Akasa Air|
|Qualification||Graduate preferred, Minimum HSC (10+2)|
|Experience||Freshers up to 4 years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Officers/ Executives/ Sr Executives/ Supervisors|
|Category||IT Jobs, Off Campus|
Akasa Air Off Campus 2023 – Job Description
Responsible for check-in, Reservations, ticketing, Special category passenger handling, and Boarding Gate functions under the supervision of Duty officers/ Duty Managers.
Akasa Air Off Campus 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Desired Qualifications/ Certifications
- Graduate preferred.
- Minimum HSC (10+2).
Preferred Relevant Work Experience:
- Freshers can also apply.
- Up to 2 years Experience in CSE.
- 2 to 4 years Experience in Sr. CSE.
Akasa Air Off Campus 2023 – Key Responsibilities
- Accepting reservations and issuance of tickets at airport ticketing counters.
- Smile, and greet customers when they approach for checking or any query.
- Checking customers’ identity and checking them and their baggage for the flight, correctly recording all weights and items which are to be put into the aircraft.
- Strict adherence to company policies, ensuring properly groomed at all times.
- Not under influence of alcohol or banned substances.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as laid down in the GOM.
- Effective use of ramp equipment, guiding blue-collar teams for quick turnaround of aircraft.
- Carry out gate boarding functions like zone-wise boarding, BGR, and manual boarding in case of systems are down.
- Secure, safe, and punctual handling of customers, baggage, and crew as applicable by organizing and controlling terminal operations.
- Ensure all communication, operational or administration are actioned promptly.
- Responsible for reporting to the superior occurrences, events, violations, and acts that may affect safety, security, and company reputation.
- Profiling of customers at checking, brief them on DG regulations and security-banned articles in checked or hand baggage.
- Accept registered baggage and check if any visible damage and get LRT signed, customer is to be informed about the liability and charge excess baggage (in case of exceeding normal baggage allowance).
- Announcement of boarding, updating of FIDs, attending queries of customers, Reconciliation of checked-in passengers at the boarding gates.
- Coordinate connecting customers, and their location and take advice/ instruction from the red cap, the duty manager if a flight has to be delayed to accept them.
- The procedure is followed for the carriage of arms and ammunition, HUM, DGR, etc.
Akasa Air Job Openings 2023 – Skills & Knowledge
- Functional– Airport Operations, Regulatory Compliances
- Behavioural/ Leadership– Communication Skills, Team Player
Benefits – Akasa Air Careers 2023
- Medical Insurance.
- Staff Travel (Self + 6 family members would be eligible for unlimited space available travel while they remains employed with Akasa Air).
- Load and Trim allowance.