Muthoot Fincorp Ltd is looking for Assistant Manager to CEO’s office
The purpose of this role is to serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters about the CEO’s office.
Key Job Responsibilities
Provide executive support and meetings/calendar management
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO which includes managing the calendar, composing, and preparing confidential correspondence and plans, coordinating, and ensuring the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Act as a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal functions
- Ensure necessary delivery is completed/shared by respective stakeholder/ client basis the requirement at CEO Office
- Scheduling and attending meetings and preparing MoM, following up on action plans emerging from the same
- Provide support for travel and calendar during emergencies
- Other administrative works related to Chairman’s / CEO’s office.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
MS Office: must know about working on MS office primarily Excel and PowerPoint
Must have familiarity with office gadgets and applications i.e. e-calendar, printers, scanning, etc
Communication Skills: has excellent communication and listening skills, ability to explain complex information clearly and in a simplified manner, and ensure clear and transparent communications with stakeholders
Proactive: the role incumbent is expected to act proactively, anticipate needs, and follow through.
Executing with Excellence
Ensures tasks are completed as per agreed targets and timelines. Says no to follow up. Achieves and demonstrates a high level of productivity through personal effort
Thinks out of the box and is curious and generates breakthrough ideas. Are you Are committed learner who learns from the experiences of self and others?
Educational Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience – Overall 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in the Executive Assistant role
Locations – Trivandrum