Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 – Careers in Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Eastern Railway published their latest job vacancies on the Eastern Railway website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Kolkata. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further with the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if they want to make a career in Eastern Railway can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Eastern Railway, We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post, and also you can check it on the Official website too
About Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway (ER) was formed on 14th April 1952 by the integration of the East Indian Railway (EIR) consisting of the Sealdah, Howrah, Asansol, and Danapur Divisions and the entire Bengal – Nagpur Railway (BNR). The jurisdiction of ER extended from Howrah to Mughalsarai in the North, up to Visakhapatnam in the South, and up to Nagpur in the Central area. The three Upper divisions of E.I.R. were added to Northern Railway.
Later, the portions of BNR stretching from Howrah to Visakhapatnam in the South, Howrah to Nagpur in the Central area, and up to Katni in the North Central Region were separated from Eastern Railway and formed as “South Eastern Railway” with effect from 1st August 1955.
Asansol Division was formed in 1925, Dhanbad Division in 1964, Mughulsarai Division in 1975, and Malda Division in 1984 as part of ER.
After redistribution and construction of new lines over some time, Eastern Railway as of 30th September 2002, stretched over 4245.61 kilometers.
On 01-10-2002, three divisions viz. Dhanbad, Mughalsarai, and Danapur were separated from Eastern Railway to create a new East Central Railway zone with headquarters at Hajipur. Eastern Railway as on October 2019 consists of 2815 Route Kilometres spread over four divisions viz. Sealdah, Howrah, Asansol, and Malda out of which 2118 route kilometers are electrified on 25 VK AC traction.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Eastern Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2022. Candidates can check Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
|Online Application Commencement from||30th September 2022|
|Last date to Submit an Online Application||29th October 2022|
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for a Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling out the Online application on the main website for the Latest recruitment of the Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered, etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Advt No||Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23|
|Post Name||Apprentices Training|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||30th September 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||29th October 2022|
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 3115 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Division||No. of Posts|
|Trade Name||Total Post|
|Ref.& AC Mech.||17|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maint. (MMTM)||9|
|Fitter / Electrician||47|
|Mech. Ref. & AC||20|
|DSL / Fitter||4|
|Ref.& AC Cond. Mech.||6|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||15|
|Welder (G & E)||218|
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women, and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check the official Notification with the help of below mentioned direct RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as of the cutoff date for receiving applications).
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC-NCL candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates.
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill out the RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 application form are requested to check their education qualifications required for various Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER) job Qualification details below.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is an 8th-class pass from a recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General)
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 3115 Vacancies in Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (ER), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as of the last date of submission of the online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application fees (non-refundable) are Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only.
- No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates).
How To Apply For the Latest RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 notification from 30th September 2022. The last date to apply Online for RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 until 29th October 2022.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria. If at any later stage, the particulars furnished by the candidate are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria, his engagement will be terminated forthwith. All annexures in the given formats for claiming fee exemption, reservation, age relaxation, etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents.
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of RRC ER/ER Kolkata (https://rrcrecruit.co.in/ – Kolkata). They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications.
Essential Instructions for Fill RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and a Mobile Number which should be kept active till the declaration of results. All communications will be through email / SMS only.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE to a trade for which they are eligible and who has been notified. For one trade, a candidate should fill up one application form. If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one trade then he/she should fill up more than one application. However as per the notification of ACT Appr. 2022-23, a candidate will be selected for only one training slot in Eastern Railway.
- Please go through the available training slots according to your ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Trade accordingly. It should not happen that you select a Trade where there is no training slot requirement for your ITI Trade. In such a situation, your application may eventually become meaningless, as you would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission. Moreover, you are also not allowed to make multiple applications against the same trade, which will lead to the rejection of your application summarily.
Official Notification Click Here