SSC CGL 2022 Notification (Application Last Date Extended) – ssc.nic.in: Hey Guys! Are you the one who is looking for SSC CGL 2022 Notification? If so, check this article. The higher authorities of the Staff Selection Commission have released the notification for Group B and Group C Combined Graduate Level Examination for 20000 vacancies. The detailed notification is available from 17th September 2022 and the last date for submission of the SSC CGL Application is now extended to 13th October 2022. The SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 is for filling the vacant of Group B and C under the Central Government for the engagement of Assistant Audit Officer, Statistical Investigator Grade-II, and All Other Posts.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification
Refer to the below sections in order to get the detailed information regarding the SSC CGL educational qualifications, SSC CGL Group B, C age limit, SSC salary, and other details of SSC CGL Notification 2022-23. For updated information regarding the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022, bookmark this page and follow us regularly.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
|Latest SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|Staff Selection Commission
|Group B, Group C
|Name of the Exam
|Combined Graduate Level
|Notification Release Date
|17th September 2022
|SSC CGL Notification Closing Date
SSC CGL 2022 Important Dates
|SSC CGL Notification Release Date
|17th September 2022
|Date of submission of online application
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan
|Last date and time for making online fee payment
|Last date for payment through Challan (during
working hours of Bank)
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form
Correction’ including online payment.
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)
|To be notified
SSC CGL Vacancies
There are approx. 20,000 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with Post-wise& category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission in due course.
SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment Educational Qualifications
|Name Of The Post
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
|Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
|Junior Statistical Officer
|Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level;
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
|All Other Posts
|Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent
SSC CGL 2022 Notification Salary
- Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer: Pay Level 8 (Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-)
- Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Sub Inspector: Pay Level 7 (Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-)
- Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer, Junior Statistical Officer: Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-)
- Auditor, Accountant/ Junior Accountant: Pay Level 5 (Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks, Senior Administrative Assistant, Tax Assistant, Sub-Inspector, UDC: Pay Level 4 (Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-)
SSC Combined Graduate Level Age Limit
Aspirants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years
|Name Of The Category
|3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date
|PwBD (SC/ ST)
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II Examination will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I. In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in all three sections of Paper-I. However, only those candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-II and Paper-III respectively.
- Examination of physical and medical standards will be conducted after the final selection of candidates by the User Department concerned.
Application Fee for SSC CGL 2022
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman