Introducing the epitome of Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch – our state-of-the-art smartwatch. Crafted with precision and care, this watch is the ultimate companion for the modern-day individual who values style and sophistication, without sacrificing functionality.
After launching the Fire-Boltt Blizzard in April, the homegrown wearables brand has unveiled the smartwatch in four new limited edition colour options. The Fire-Boltt Blizzard is marketed as a high-end watch, as it was released as part of the Luxe Collection by the company. Take a look at the new colours, pricing, and features of the Fire-Boltt Blizzard.
The Fire-Boltt Blizzard was earlier launched in Silver, Silver and Black, and Silver and Gold. And now Fire-Boltt has made the watch available in Gold, Black Rose Gold, Rose Gold, and Gold Black colour options
The Fire-Boltt Blizzard was unveiled at an introductory price of Rs 3,499 in the country. But now the smartwatch is available on the company’s website at Rs 3,799 as a launch offer.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard features dual shades made of high-tech ceramic and is equipped with anti-corrosion properties.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard is equipped with a home button, a back button, and a rotating crown.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard has a circular shape and a 1.28-inch HD screen with a resolution of 240×240.
- The smartwatch comes equipped with a dial pad for Bluetooth calling and a built-in speaker.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard provides a range of practical features such as camera control, smart notifications, weather updates, and additional functionalities.
- In addition to its built-in games, the smartwatch also has voice assistant capabilities.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard provides an extensive range of 120 sports modes and enables you to track your heart rate, SpO2, sleep, and menstrual cycle.
- The premium-looking smartwatch has a 220mAh battery that can provide a usage time of up to 7 days.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard has a water-resistant rating of IP67
- Fire-Boltt has made the Blizzard available in four new colour options.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard is marketed as a high-end smartwatch.
- Fire-Boltt recently became the world’s number two smartwatch brand after beating Samsung.
- IP67 Water resistance making it ideal for swimming, running, or other outdoor activities
- key Features
- 25 cms (1.28 Inches) HD Display
- Built-in Voice Assistant | Call Function | Smart Notifications
- 120 Sports Mode | Heart Rate | SPO2 Tracker | Sleep Monitor
- Upto 7 Days Battery Life
- IP67 Water Resistant
- 12 Months Warranty
Why buy Fire-Boltt Blizzard Smartwatch with Bluetooth Calling ?
The Fire-Boltt Blizzard Smartwatch with Bluetooth Calling is a superb smartwatch with lots of functions to make your life easier. It is the ideal fusion of luxury and technology. This watch is the perfect accessory for the modern person who appreciates elegance and refinement without losing utility because it was expertly handcrafted with care and precision. The watch is composed of stainless steel with a rotating crown and high-tech ceramic, and it supports Bluetooth calling. It also has a broad display that can be up to 1.28 inches wide. The Fire-Boltt Blizzard Smartwatch with Bluetooth Calling has built-in games that are made to keep you entertained and engaged all the time.
With this Fire-Boltt Blizzard Smartwatch with Bluetooth Calling, it’s simple to stay updated on the weather and schedule your activities. This smartwatch makes it simple to capture pictures by simply tapping it to turn on your phone’s camera. This smartwatch’s long battery life allows it to operate for up to 7 days. By keeping track of various health indicators including SpO2, heart rate, and sleep, along with 120 sports modes this watch.
conclusion Blizzard smartwatch.
Recently, With a 9 per cent market share, Fire-Boltt has achieved the second spot in the global smartwatch market, surpassing major tech companies Samsung and Huawei. Fire-Boltt’s shipments have increased threefold from the previous year and have grown by 57 percent from the previous quarter.