GE Recruitment 2023
GE Recruitment 2023 for Engineer – Software Engineer in Bangalore: Do you want to develop yourself further in an exciting and bright environment? then go through this article. The GE Recruiters are hiring technical experts for the post of Software Engineer. So, candidates who have advanced knowledge equivalent to a Degree level or above from a credited University should apply for the GE Careers.
GE Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates need to check this article and apply for the Software Engineer Job Openings. Candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they are fulfilling the GE Job Qualifications and Responsibilities as mentioned in the below sections. Moreover, for the sake of candidates, we have provided a direct link at the end of the page. Bookmark this page to visit more often to get updated information regarding GE Recruitment 2023.
GE Recruitment 2023 Software Engineer Openings in Hyderabad
|· Job Role: Software Engineer
· Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
· Experience: Fresher/ Experience
· Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
· Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures, analysis of algorithms, object-oriented analysis and design, software design patterns
· Knowledge of Java and Spring/ Spring boot
GE Recruitment 2023 | Overview
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Role||Software Specialist|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)|
|Experience||0-3 years of Experience|
Roles & Responsibilities | GE Job Opportunities
- Collaborate with the product owner and architect to understand requirements and user stories
- Part of the agile scrum team, participate in the software development covering the full technology stack. Accountable for the Definition of Done for user stories.
- Ensure code quality, test coverage, and adherence to different quality metrics
Qualifications/ Requirements | GE Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- 0 to 3 years of professional experience in software development
Desired Characteristics | GE Careers 2023
Hands-on experience in – C++, Java, Python
Experience using tools like Eclipse, Git
Creative Problem solver and open to learning new technologies.
Enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practices, and technologies