Xiaomi Pad 6 has finally launched in India alongside the Redmi Buds Active 4 TWS earbuds. The tablet arrives as a successor to the Xiaomi Pad 5, which originally debuted in China in April. That ships with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, a 13MP primary camera, Android 13 OS out of the box with MIUI 14, and an 8,840mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Xiaomi has also unveiled the Redmi Buds 4 Active TWS earbuds in the country alongside the Xiaomi Pad 6. Check out the complete price and specifications of Xiaomi’s latest tablet.
- Xiaomi Pad 6 ships with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, a 13MP primary camera, Android 13 OS and 33W fast charging support.
- The tablet is priced at Rs 26,999
- Redmi Buds 4 Active TWS earbuds have also been launched in India.
Xiaomi Pad 6 price in India, sale
- Xiaomi Pad 6 price in India is Rs 26,999 for the 6GB + 128GB model and Rs 28,999 for the 8GB + 256GB version and will be available via Mi.com, Amazon and Xiaomi retail stores.
- The sale of the tablet will start on June 21st.
- The company is offering Rs 3,000 instant discountthrough ICICI Bank cards.
- Xiaomi Smart Pen second generation is priced at Rs 5,999 and will be on sale from June 21st via the Mi website and Xiaomi retail stores.
- The Xiaomi Pad 6 Smart Cover is priced at Rs 1,499. This attaches magnetically and doubles up as a protective case.
- It’s Keyboard attachment is priced at Rs 4,999 and sale will start from June 21st.
- The Redmi Buds 4 Active earbuds are priced at Rs 1,199 and will be on sale from June 20th.
Xiaomi Pad 6 specifications
- Display: The Xiaomi Pad 6 flaunts an 11-inch 2.8K display with 2880 x 1800 pixels resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 30/48/50/60/90/120/144hz variable refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, and Corning Gorilla Glass layer.
- Chipset: It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU.
- Ram and Storage: The Xiaomi Pad 6 packs 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 UFS 3.1 storage.
- OS: It run on Android 13 OS with MIUI 14 custom skin out of the box.
- Cameras: The Xiaomi Pad 6 packs a single 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and PDAF. There is an 8MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: That packs an 8840 mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, and USB Type-C USB3.2 Gen1.
The tablet is equipped with a quad speaker setup, along with Dolby Atmos support. Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Pad 6 include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, and a USB Type-C port. It features sensors such as an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, as well as a hall sensor. The tablet supports a keyboard accessory as well as the second-generation Xiaomi Smart Pen.